Serverless MySQL v1.3.0 fixes a number of reported issues and (thanks to @deptno) adds TypeScript definitions.
- Fix example function (@Syrok) 862236a
- Merge pull request #13 from jeremydaly/v1.2.0 3659f6c
- Dev dependency updates 3b2f0f6
- Fixing “ER_EMPTY_QUERY” error (@monisnap-julien) 3b5a4c3
- Close #5 add typescript definition (@deptno) 062ab79
- Close #19 by adding ETIMEDOUT to tooManyConnsErrors 90a663a
- Version bump and dependency updates dcf4d05
- Change kill zombie loop to use standard
Check out the Serverless MySQL NPM module to see how simple it is to manage MySQL at Serverless Scale.
Did you like this post? 👍 Do you want more? 🙌 Follow me on Twitter or check out some of the projects I’m working on. You can sign up for my WEEKLY newsletter too. You'll get links to my new posts (like this one), industry happenings, project updates and much more! 📪